Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

The Friday Five - 3/31/17


Five things to take into your weekend....

1.  Quote I'm Mulling Over - “Becoming is better than being” 
― Carol Dweck, Mindset, The New Psychology of Success.

2.  Book I am reading - Mindset, The New Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck - this book is a serious eye-opener.  If you are a parent, teacher, coach or a manager, this book will change the way you lead and develop the people in your life.  This is on my Must Read List.

3.  Song of the Week - Live Like Your Dying by Tim McGraw. This is a song that can give you some serious perspective.

4.  Video of the Week - The Billionaire Mindset.   How did they become billionaires?  This video has a number of things to do that most people will agree with, but few will ever do.

5.  Health & Fitness Tip of the Week - Are Fitness Trackers Really Worth It?  Some research suggest these devices may be way off.  I don't think it will stop me.  Even if it is off a bit, I am still paying attention to my activity.  What about you??

Have a great weekend!!

And, please share! 









No comments:

Post a Comment